Recently, I got a chance to interview Marci Shimoff, one of the world’s international experts on happiness, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul, and featured in the movie The Secret. We talked about how to harness our happiness even amidst difficult times.
After achieving all of her personal and professional goals, Marci broke down in her hotel room after a book signing, determined to learn what it was that made people happy, and how to learn the formula for being happy all the time. She shares some of her best tools and frameworks to achieve a state of happiness.
You can find the full interview here: https://hakawati.com/0qNoZ7H7Ubb
During the interview, we dive into the following topics:
- How we can be happy all the time
- What the phrase “Happy for No Reason” means
- If we are born happy or if’s something we can work on
- The most exciting thing Marci learned from her research on happiness
- How people can raise their happiness set-point
- What the law of attraction means and the connection between happiness and law of attraction
You can learn more about her at www.happyfornoreason.com
Follow @Gateways_To_Awakening On Instagram if you’d like to stay connected. I’d love to hear from you and learn more about what topics you’d like to learn about, and which shows and topics you enjoyed the most!
Brought to you by Hakawati Blog.